kuso::黑人的幽默
黑人的幽默
南非黑白種族隔離政策,曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,這篇英文短詩,作者以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。
Dear white,something you got to know.
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。
When I was born,I was black.
當我出生時,我是黑色的
When I grow up,I am black.
我長大了,我是黑色的
When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
我在陽光下,我是黑色的
When I'm cold,I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是黑色的
When I'm afraid,I'm black.
我害怕時,我是黑色的
When I'm sick,I'm black.
我生病了,我是黑色的
When I die、I'm still black!
當我死了,我仍是黑色的。
You white people.
而你呢?白人
When you were born,you were pink.
當你出生時,你是粉紅色
When you grow up,you become white.
你長大了,變成白色的
You're red under the sun.
你在陽光下,你是紅色的
You're blue when you're cold.
你寒冷時,你是青色的
You are yellow when you're afraid.
你害怕時,你是黃色的
You're green when you're sick.
你生病時,你是綠色的
You're gray when you die.
當你死時,你是灰色的
And you,call me color
而你,卻叫我「有色種」
相關推薦
他們到底在海邊看到什麼?看得如此出神?
看什麼?我也是要養家活口的啊!...
幸福的光景...卻在短短三個月後就發生了如此巨變...
你也長得太快了吧!!!...
《一目了然》男人和女人的區別
...
一起來回味宮崎駿大師的經典動畫:《天空之城》吧!
咦?好像哪裡怪怪的耶.........